The group provides strategic and independent support, advice and guidance, and helps with stakeholder engagement.
The panel provides an annual report to the Governance Board.
The members are:
- Naomi Parker, MPI
- Blake Hornblow, Youth representative
- Bronwen Turner, Manukau Harbour Restoration Society
- Cameron Madgwick, PEPANZ
- Chris Baker, Straterra
- Dr Dennis Bush-King, Tasman District Council
- Eric Jorgensen, Marlborough Marine Futures Group
- Gary Hooper, Aquaculture NZ
- Glenn Wigley, MfE
- Jacqueline Rowarth, EPA
- Jeremy Helson, Fisheries Inshore NZ
- Jeroen Jongejans, Dive Tutukaka
- Hilary Aikman, DOC
- Kevin Hague, Forest & Bird
- Kirsty Woods, Te Ohu Kaimoana
- Peter Hardstaff, WWF
Latest news and updates
Three of our researchers presented at the conference’s Technical Day (2 August).
A recently published paper in AlterNative identifies 5 elements to consider when developing ecosystem-based management (EBM) for Aotearoa.
15 PhD students and postdocs from across New Zealand came together to discuss estuarine science and share ideas, as they developed sampling plans for the national Tipping Points experiment.