The group provides strategic and independent support, advice and guidance, and helps with stakeholder engagement.
The panel provides an annual report to the Governance Board.
The members are:
- Naomi Parker, MPI
- Blake Hornblow, Youth representative
- Bronwen Turner, Manukau Harbour Restoration Society
- Cameron Madgwick, PEPANZ
- Chris Baker, Straterra
- Dr Dennis Bush-King, Tasman District Council
- Eric Jorgensen, Marlborough Marine Futures Group
- Gary Hooper, Aquaculture NZ
- Glenn Wigley, MfE
- Jacqueline Rowarth, EPA
- Jeremy Helson, Fisheries Inshore NZ
- Jeroen Jongejans, Dive Tutukaka
- Hilary Aikman, DOC
- Kevin Hague, Forest & Bird
- Kirsty Woods, Te Ohu Kaimoana
- Peter Hardstaff, WWF
Latest news and updates
Lana, a student at the University of Otago, reports on life at sea and the fieldwork being done for our Ecosystem Connectivity project. This is her first research voyage.
We're looking for a great all-rounder who's interested in using their exceptional science communications and outreach skills to help tackle a critical environmental science challenge facing the nation.
Looking for an exciting opportunity to apply your scientific background and management abilities to a critical environmental science challenge facing the nation?